Friday, February 12, 2010

Amongst the meat racks


Amongst the meat racks, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

This chap, photographed in Damascus, near the meat market, has a smile which reminds me a lot fo Roger Federer (as had the receptionist at the hotel I stayed at last week in Poland).

I am on my way now to Riyadh in Saudi Arbia, stopping off to change planes in Paris. Just like in Amsterdam, the sun is shing and it is about minus 5 degrees outside. Perfec t winter weather. In Riyadh, on the other hand, things are warming up and it could be 30 degrees warmer. This is why I left my wonter coat in the lockers at Schiphol, for Fred to pick up on the way back from school on Monday.

Anyway, we will be hearing a lot about Riyadh and Saudi Arabia in the next days (I hope). Just to say now that I will go going the following week to Dubai where I will be able to visit the new Meydan racecourse - big race on 25th February. But alos, there is teh Dubai Tennis Championships, where Roger Federer is expected to play, along with Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Nikolay Davydenko and Andy Roddick. I hope I will be able to get tickets to see at least some of these great tennis players!

But first, I have a plane to catch....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

J.J. Watt will have to wait nfl jerseys store until next season to make a serious run at an unprecedented NFL Jerseys fourth NFL Defensive Player of the Year award. The league's dominant defensive force re-injured Nike Air Max 90 his Nike Roshe Run back during Houston's Week 3 loss to the New England Patriots, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday, according to multiple sources with direct knowledge of the situation. The Texans will be re-signing wholesale nfl jerseys veteran defensive Nike Free Run end Antonio Smith for depth, a source Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes informed of the one-year agreement has told NFL.com's Mike Garofolo. cheap nfl jerseys

28 September, 2016 06:17  
Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.6
kate spade outlet
pandora charms outlet
ugg boots on sale 70% off
nike presto femme
canada goose uk
ugg boots
true religion outlet
ralph lauren outlet
hermes belt
skechers outlet

06 August, 2018 06:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page