Thursday, February 11, 2010

Colour in Agordat


Colour in Agordat, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

After having my tooth seen to on Tuesday, I went to the mouth hygienist yesterday to have the plaque removed and the teeth polished.

I asked the lady who did my teeth where she was from and she said Eritrea (which I had already guessed) and she then told me she was from Agordat - which is a place we had visited five years ago - as she had! I told her about the nightmares with the buses and lack of petrol and she remembered, saying it WAS very bad then. Much better now, it seems. Maybe with money from a friendly terrorist state? Hmmm...

And, now I have my visa. I will be flying to the country on the other side of the Red Sea tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY, WE DON'T HAVE TERRORISTS IN ERITREA.....AND IT'S TRAGIC THINKING THAT YOU HAD VISITED ERITREA TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE INTERNET. COLONIAL PRICK, ERITREA WILL BREAK YOU WITH SMARTS NOT PHYSICALLY!

26 August, 2015 22:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

J.J. Watt will have to wait nfl jerseys store until next season to make a serious run at an unprecedented NFL Jerseys fourth NFL Defensive Player of the Year award. The league's dominant defensive force re-injured Nike Air Max 90 his Nike Roshe Run back during Houston's Week 3 loss to the New England Patriots, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday, according to multiple sources with direct knowledge of the situation. The Texans will be re-signing wholesale nfl jerseys veteran defensive Nike Free Run end Antonio Smith for depth, a source Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes informed of the one-year agreement has told NFL.com's Mike Garofolo. cheap nfl jerseys

28 September, 2016 06:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page