Friday, June 09, 2006

Keeping up to date


Arsenal man, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

I am off to hospital this morning as I had a fall down teh stairs last night while talking on the phone to my sister. Could not sleep well last night because of the pain, so letting the experts ahve a look and maybe put some bandage round and give me crutches. Not the best time to be incapacitated, with the weather FINALLY getting into gear with warm sunshine.

The last time I wrote, I was in Marrakech, getting excited about The Derby, thinking to buy a riad there, together with my sister. Well, more on that later.

I left Marrakech on Wednesday, flew on an early morning flight to Gatwick and managed to sneak a few hours in Central London, also in glorious summer sunshine. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page