Thursday, October 01, 2009

Jumping for love


Jumping for love, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

Oh dear, I am way way behind on this blog. I think the main reasns is that flickr has become more of a community plus there is the influence of facebook. It has been more than a month since my last posting, amonth in which I hav ebeen mainly at work, here in Holland, but also a trip to France and a couple of trips to London, not to mention a trip to Istanbul which was due to be for a work-related meeting but ended up with me working away in my hotel room and spending the weekend with Fiona on her first visit to the great city.

And, of course, there was our big party on 12th September ot celebrate 25 years since Fred and I first met! More later... I promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page