Monday, November 13, 2006

Not all country bumpkins around here


Top class act, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

Not at all... last night we crossed the river to the bright lights of the Beer Garden, where we were able to sit outside and have an excellent dinner and beer to the accompaniment of wonderful entertainment, from the professionals and amateurs alike. I must say, that I am really loving Cambodian music and I coulkd have stayed all night listening, though I don't think Richard was quite so keen.... he was busy flirting with the waitresses. This couple, for me, were the stars of the evening, and he was outrageously camp, singing a very funny duet with this lady. They are very good at these male/female duets and he gave it a delicious twist.

Funny moment of teh evening though was when I went for a pee in the gents and had the attendantcome up behind me and give me an excellent neck massage. Of course, it is not so easy to pee in such a state so I stuck around and enjoyed the massage whilst I could. Tea tells us that this is quite normal in Cambodia. He is coming round at 8.30 to take us to a karaoke place, looking forward to it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page