Friday, May 06, 2011

Mall of Arabia curves and colours

I am not a great shopper and can go from place to place without every going inside a shop (in the same way that I never watch the TV in the hotel rooms I stay in). However, this time I succumbed, found a place selling beautiful Brioni suits at not only a cheap headline price but also a 60% discount, with the result that my suitcase now has three of them finding their way back to Amsterdam.

The Mall of Arabia is a beautiful looking building quite near the airport with lovely curves and pointed edges as well as ever changing colours. Here is a small impression. Lots of foreign shops - more of high street quality rather than expensively exclusive, wioth prices similar to European levels, still itw as a nice place to while away the odd hour or two yesterday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page