Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ox and cart in Paraguay


Ox and cart in Paraguay, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

Good for Paraguay, first time into the quarter finals. I missed the match and just saw three mionutes of the penalty shoot-out, seems like the best three minutes of the match. I hope they put up a good display against Spain at the weekend!

I was visiting Formosa with my friends above, during my four week trip to Argentina six years ago. Formosa is on the River Paraguay, just opposite Alberdi on the Paraguayan side, so we went to visit Paraguay for the day.

Formosa itself is quite remore within Argentina, but Alberdi is even more remote in what is a remote country, all sirts of contraband for sale in the shops, not to mention the fact that all the leather belts for sale had holding places for bullets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page