Sunday, November 30, 2008

Update on the Bangkok situation

I asked a (Thai) friend of mine who had mentioned on his website that he hoped the protesters would leave the airport in Bangkok why he thought this.. and he replied as follows:

'Initially I felt for people who want to enter or leave the country. It's a shame since many people I know plan to visit their family in Thailand after being quite stressful here and now they don't know when or if they can go back.

But I've just read a piece of writing saying that the protesters have had nothing to do with the fact that people can't use the airport. They said they haven't blocked the area where it could affect planes' arrival or departure...So, they've sort of said it's the government that ordered the airport to stop working to blackmail the mob..

i don't know who to trust now actually, but I want this government out.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page