Thursday, September 04, 2008

Smorgasbord!


Smorgasbord!, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

I was in Oslo, for my work from Wednesday to Friday:

It is a very quaint thing, but there is a lady who comes to the Oslo office every day and lays out a lunch in the canteen, for the people in the office to eat. Lunchtime begins at about 11.30 and I wonder whether or not people rush down to make sure that all the best stuff is still there.
They are moving office later in the week, and most things are in boxes. I understood that they will be dispensing with the canteen, which is a pity. It keeps people in the office and encourages colleagues to be sociable.
We have just as large a canteen area in my office in Holland, but most people eat at their desks while surfing on the internet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page