Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back to the seventies


The happy threesome, originally uploaded by walter77.

Here's a photo from the seventies party last week with Ellen, Walter and me (in the wig) striking a pose for the camera. Its a day for dressing up today at the climax of Hartjesdag, but I think I'll give the wig a miss.
Its a beautiful hot summer's day and its to be hoped that the rain will stay away.

In the meantime, I am playing over and over again the video of the remixes of Beyonce and Shakira's Beautiful Liar, having been dancing to it the last two nights at Connection in Stockholm and De Prik in Amsterdam... it s set to be the new Umbrella, which I have been playing non-stop since the beginning of July. At least if the weather hasn't been so good this summer, there are some great pop hits around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page