Thursday, August 31, 2006

Charles in Uspallata Valley


Charles in Uspallata Valley, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

And this is me two years (and a day) ago, high in the Andes in the Uspallata Valley. I was high up, it was winter, I had a jumper and jacket but it was so hot up there. I had rented a bike in Mendoza and had brought it up by bus to Uspallata where I spent a couple of magical days cycling around and going out on a horse.

Two days later, I would be flying back to Holland and a few weeks later, starting work on my job of closing my ex-company down. Maybe it is not such a good thing to have all these photgraphic memories lying aound, as I am more tempted to carry on travelling a bit than finding an office job again. Hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page