Saturday, July 10, 2010

Orange in Istanbul!


Orange in Istanbul!, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

I can't remember his name any more (I hate myself for this) - although it was almost a year ago and all we did was buy some very very COLD water off him down in Eminonu - I can just remember HOW cold that water was. Ouch! Anyway, he was from Karadeniz as well - Kastamonu, I think.

Anyway, he was very happy to haev his photo taken and gave us this super sweet smile - this was after the candid shot I had taken of him in the previous photo, where he is holding three bottles of that ice water...

he is wearing an official 2006 World Cup in Germany T shirt in what is a very pleasant shade of orange.

I am glad I had not uploaded him before as I can do so now and it is all of a sudden very relevant, now that Holland are in the World Cup final and Fred is in Istanbul!

Locations of visitors to this page