Monday, March 01, 2010

On the rocks - a hunk with trunks!


On the rocks, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

Here we are at the end of another month and another good one for the blog where the number of visits exceeded last month's which was also good, despite it being a shorter month. And, I, myself had a wonderful time with my memorable trip to Saudi Arabia and later to the UAE.

The key search words were 'hunks without trunks' - searched for 481 times!, Somali people 156 times, horse mating 153 times and footballers 115 times. I could not find too much evidence of Saudi Arabia having cropped up as a searched word, despite me visiting the country during the month.

IN a way, I find it amazing that Fred referred to a 'methadonbus' in a blog over four years ago and still the blog gets found 10 times during this past month because fo that one reference.

Anyway, thanks to you all who continue to read the blog and make comments and so on.

Locations of visitors to this page