Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Greetings from Turkey

Christmas Greetings from Turkey
Charles Roffey My goodness. It is almost the same wonderful grey view over the city and to the other side of the Marmara Sea, ony it is blowing a gale and the seagulls can barely stand. Flying looks fun though!

Charles Roffey And the slither of sun on the sea is silver, not golden.
10 hours ago ยท Charles Roffey The sun is out now and it is warm, probably 10 degrees warmer than yesterday. Just found a flea market which reminded me so much of Odessa. This one is NOT in the guidebooks.

Joy Roffey Are you off to Damascus today. We have a small amount of snow settled during the night, but there is now blue skies
8 hours ago

Charles Roffey Yes, we fly to Damascus late tonight.

Been a glorious day here today, so warm and the wind died down.

We went up to Edirnekapi to see a Sinan Mosque which was still closed and ended up at a pigeon faciers' market! Always a surprise in store in this great city.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohsin said...

I know this is the most random/wrong spot to leave a comment, but i just stumbled upon your pictures on flickr.. and well, you had me at my laptop for more than two hours straight! You have talent, my friend, and of superb levels too.

You have my two thumbs up.

24 December, 2009 07:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page