Saturday, February 23, 2008

The view back to The Lion's Head

You can't exactly see this, but it was a very very windy day today on the Cape, so windy you could hardly stand up straighht and both my hat and T-shirt went for swims.

I also went for a (naked) swim down at the almost deserted white sandy beach of Sandy Bay. There si something very delightful in swimming in the sea, HOWEVER COLD in February... However, my sun cream application was none too good and I have some funny shaped pink patches over my skin... the doctor will not be happy with me.

Anyway, it was another lovely day on the Cape and tomorrow I think I will head for the Winelands.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Packers And Movers Kolkata said...

Nice Information. Thanks for sharing such a nice information. @ Packers and Movers kolkata services


21 January, 2021 08:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page