Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Chicken Out Campaign


Mother hen, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

I received an e-mail from my sister Fiona yesterday referring me to the Chicken Out Campaign - against the practice of battery farming chickens so that they can be served up for next to nothing on the dinner table.

The chicken we had on Saturday was 'free range' although it was reared in France. It was quite large enough for four adults and a child and tasted delicious and cost € 14, (or about ten pounds/twenty dollars) and a much more reasonable price to pay for a whole bird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just trying to get in touch with Charlesfred.


I hope you'll shoot me a line at terryhowcott@terryhowcott.com.


Thanks,

Terry

10 January, 2008 07:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page