Monday, June 18, 2007

Wet birthdays


Wexford harbour, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

It was a rainy day today, my 46th birthday.

The last time I had my birthday on a Monday, when I turned 40. it also rained.

On that day in 2001, Marc Almond's Stranger Things album came out. Not really his best. Marc's new album, Stranger Things came out two weeks ago and, as a birthday treat I allowed myseldf to listen to the whole album. Wonderful it is, and how great to play the song 'Kitsch' loudly a number of time sbefore Fred came home!!!!! Fantastic, and what a treat!

Both times we had a small party and had to have it indoors, not such a bad thing as it saved carrying everything upstairs and downstairs, and it is just as fun inside and on the balcony anyway. I spent the day making pizzas and buying stuff for the party and there was enough to eat and drink. Thanks to everyone who came, I hope you enjoyed it.

Tomorrow is another big day, as I start my new job. I do not have to be there too early, thank goodness! Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page