Thursday, November 09, 2006

This is the chappie I wanted to blog earlier


Bangkok - Soi Raja Kru, originally uploaded by CharlesFred.

When I lost my script. Anyway, he was a chap on the street where we used to live being coaxed into doing something by his father and not looking too sure of himself.

I am still amazed that we managed to find the house (thank you, Mum!). Although the owner apologised for the incident, theer really was no incident at all and I am amazed that we were actually let in by the maid and servant and offered water. Often these things can be a disappointmenty, but although the porch and fishpond had gone, it was still recognisably the house (I think) we used to live in.... all those memories held deep deep inside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page